I then tried a softer version of the look as sometimes Dior keep the hair quite soft and natural. I still kept the top of the hair off the face, I just brought the hair at the ends forward to frame the face.
I then did a ponytail with hair wrapped around it because Dior sometimes do simple hairstyles with the hair either up or pulled back. I kept the hair quite soft at the front as again this softer texture is a look that Dior often uses.
this season plaits and twists have been quite popular so I tried t incorporate a plait into a few different looks, I kept the texture of the hair that was down quite soft with a tousled look so that it was still a Dior inspired look.
In this look I used a plait to create the bun. I like the bun as I think it does look similar to some Dior up-dos. However I don't think the half and half hairstyle is really Dior so I might try something different when I practice again.




















No comments:
Post a Comment